报告题目： Genomic tests to monitor virus-related cancers
报 告 人： Margaret L. Gulley, MD
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine,
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
时 间： 2019 年 6 月 20 日（星期四）上午 10:00-11:00
地 点： 生化楼三层中厅
主 持 人： 罗建沅 教授
Margaret L. Gulley, MD is professor and Director of Molecular Pathology in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Clinical laboratory services are provided to patients with cancer, heritable disease, infectious disease, transplant and immunologic disorders. Research services include development, validation and implementation of gene tests and genomic panels supporting translational research in oncology and virology. Clinical assay design and validation aims to generate evidence required to implement novel assays that add value for disease diagnosis, classification and monitoring.
1. The Cancer Genome Atlas Research Network: Integrated genomic characterization of oesophageal carcinoma. Nature. 2017 Jan 12;541(7636):169-175. doi: 10.1038/nature20805.
2. Leal SM, Gulley ML: Current and Emerging Molecular Tests for Human Papillomavirus-related Neoplasia in the Genomic Era. J Mol Diagn 2017, 19:366-377. PMID: 28325688.
3. Reeves BN, Gulley ML. Evaluating Elevated Hemoglobin. JAMA. 2016 Sep 13;316(10):1114-5. doi: 10.1001/jama.2016.11326.
4. Montgomery ND, Parker JS, Eberhard DA, Patel NM, Weck KE, Sharpless NE, Hu Z, Hayes DN, Gulley ML: Identification of Human Papillomavirus Infection in Cancer Tissue by Targeted Next Generation Sequencing. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 24:490-5, 2016. PMID: 26371432.
5. Gulley ML: Genomic Assays for Epstein-Barr Virus-Related Gastric Adenocarcinoma. Experimental & Molecular Medicine, 47:e134, 2015. PMID: 25613731.
6. Cancer Genome Atlas Network. Comprehensive genomic characterization of head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. Nature. 2015 Jan 29;517(7536):576-82. doi: 10.1038/nature14129.